Tuesday 10 July 2012

Dissertation...

Today I have been to see my tutor regarding my dissertation. Groan. I am dreading starting it. My dissertation subject, although I am yet to narrow it down more, is  Domestic Abuse - a subject I feel very passionate about.  Anyway, I have returned home with 5 books tucked under my arm to have read before my next meeting with my tutor in two weeks time! Aaagh! Was sooo looking forward to starting my 50 Shades of Grey book I bought on Saturday. Will maybe try and fit them all in...yeah right!...how many hours in a day?!

Moving on...
Here are some more photos of pictures I have made. I finished the Union Jack picture just in
time for the Winchcombe Jubilee Festival (think I may have forgotten to mention that I live in beautiful Cheltenham!) but didn't sell it, unfortunately. Hope you like them.








No comments:

Post a Comment